Promotional Credit Cash Out Offer Terms
1. Offer. As a one-time promotional courtesy, you may redeem eligible unused Credits in the form of a payment equal to the balance of eligible Credits remaining in your account on a 1:1 basis (or, in the case of credits issued for a quarterly subscription box, each "box" credit will be converted to the equivalent of $75) ("Offer"). Payments will be processed via PayPal using the email address you provide.
2. Deadline to Redeem. The Offer expires November 2, 2020 (the "Expiration Date"). All Credits must be redeemed by the Expiration Date, and any Credits not redeemed in accordance with this Offer will be forfeited. We reserve the right to cancel, revoke, or rescind this Offer and the Credits at any time. No refunds will be granted for any expired or cancelled Credits.
3. Consent. By redeeming your Credits for cash, you agree that Group Nine may share your email address, name, Credit amount, and other POPSUGAR Must Have subscription account information with PayPal. Your use of PayPal is governed by and subject to PayPal's terms of service and privacy policies, and Group Nine waives and disclaims any liability for or in connection with your use of PayPal. Additionally, Group Nine may communicate with PayPal regarding your account and Credit as necessary to resolve any issues with the Credit or for fraud detection purposes.
4. Release and Waiver of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, You agree, on behalf of yourself and your successors, heirs, and assigns, to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Group Nine and its subsidiaries and payment processor(s), and each of their directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents (collectively "Released Parties") from any and all claims or liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever which may occur in connection with the Offer, or possession, acceptance, redemption, and/or use or misuse of the Credits. Group Nine reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Offer for any reason.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THIS OFFER OR THE VOUCHER CODE. IN NO EVENT SHALL YOU BE ENTITLED TO DAMAGES IN ANY FORM IN EXCESS OF FIVE U.S. DOLLARS ($5 USD) IN CONNECTION WITH THIS OFFER OR THE CREDITS.
If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release and that, if known by him or her, would have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor or released party."
5. General Conditions: Credits are not redeemable in any manner other than as provided herein. This Offer is made as a promotional courtesy and Credits otherwise are not redeemable for cash, and this Offer is not intended to suggest or imply that Credits have any cash value. You are solely responsible for any taxes owed in connection with your acceptance of the Offer. Credits are non-transferable and may not be resold, auctioned or traded. Any attempt to combine or transfer Credits will result in forfeiture of all accumulated Credits. You are responsible for any taxes you may incur as a result of your redemption of the Credits under this Offer.